Saturday, July 9, 2011

The previously alluded-to mod dot mani

Having run out of outfits to match my red, white and blue nails, I came up with a mani that will be difficult not to match.




Right hand:


It's not totally original (Cris at Let Them Have Polish does cute dotty manis like this a lot), but it makes me happy!  I used OPI Fiercely Fiona (yellow-green) and Ogre the Top Blue, Pop Beauty Turquoise and Ultraviolet, and Cult Nails Devious Nature (pink).

In other news, I finally got a real phone, an HTC Evo.  I love it, however, I am now in the throes of an Angry Birds addiction.  Gotta go, got pigs to kill!

xoxo, Natalie


1 comment:

  1. Nice nail job. Believe it or not, I was just trying to look up the hyphenation for "previously alluded-to" so we're either both right, or both wrong.

    ReplyDelete