Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Hope everyone has a happy and fun 4th!  I wasn't going to do my nails for the holiday, but inspiration struck Friday night, and this is what I came up with:





With flash:


Right hand:


For the nail colors and flag, I used Essie Retro Red and Mesmerize, and China Glaze White on White.  For the stamps I used BM02 and Konad Special Polishes in Red, White, Blue and Silver.  The silver didn't show up too well, though.

I went to Ulta yesterday to check out the new polish line they are carrying, Pixel.  They were just putting the display together, so I did get to see some of the polishes, but I couldn't buy them yet.  I'll have to back later this week.  They also had the OPI Shrek collection for $5.00 each, but all that was left was Fiercely Fiona and Ogre the Top Blue.  I got those two, and two Pop Beauty colors, Turquoise and Ultraviolet, which were buy one get one free.  I think my next mani will involve all those colors, and perhaps Zoya Lolly.  And dots.  I'm starting to feel a mod-dotty mani coming on...

xoxo, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment