Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Ring and Lost Package

I got a pretty new ring from AN Original Jewelry a couple of days ago.  I love it!  The price was very reasonable for a handcrafted sterling silver ring.  And she even included a treat!
It was yummy!

So, I placed an order from Man Glaze a couple of weeks ago.  Their name is gross, but I've read good things about their polishes.  I ordered a black polish with holographic glitter, and a grey polish with holographic glitter (yep, I'm a sucker for the holo glitter!).

The good news is they shipped my order very quickly.  The bad news is my package made its way to the Chicago post office and then disappeared off the face of the earth!  I contacted the postal service, and they said they would research it, but of course I haven't heard anything from them since.  I guess tomorrow I will contact Man Glaze to see if they can do anything.  I hate to make it their problem, because they sent the package in good faith and the stupid post office lost it, but since they probably spend a lot of money shipping things maybe they will have better luck getting results.  Maybe they insured it or something.  Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment