Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First post!

Hi, everyone (or, um, no one)!  I created this blog to encourage myself to do more with my Etsy shop.  I make hand-knitted hats (most are donated to St. Jude Children's Hospital, but I do sell some to make money for yarn for donated hats), and hand-sewn children's clothes (so far, for friend's kids and nieces/nephews, but I would like to begin selling the clothes I make).  I make jewelry occasionally, too, but I don't know that I will be selling any of it.  Never say never, though!

I also enjoy doing nails, and have been visiting lots of nail blogs on a regular basis.  Most of them only allow fellow bloggers to comment, so that is a secondary reason I have started this blog.

Visit the My Handiwork page to see examples of, well, my handiwork.  I have a crappy camera and no light box, so the pictures aren't great.  I do plan to build a light box and upgrade to a better camera, though.

Just for fun, here is a picture of the first nail art that I did, a few months ago.  I think it was pretty good for a first try!


xoxo, Natalie

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your ladybug nail art! One of the best I've ever seen. You are very talented.
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete