Saturday, June 18, 2011

Family Party Weekend!

Four of my nephews were born in June, and Father's Day is in June, so it's a busy party month for my family!  This year we're combining all the boy's birthdays into one big party, which is happening today.  Then tomorrow we're celebrating Father's Day at my dad and stepmom's house.  And I have naked nails!  I waited too long to re-do my gels, and they started peeling off.  I am just not in the mood to re-do them right now.  At least my toenails are painted.

I've also been too lazy to sew or knit anything lately.  So, here's a manicure that I did about a month ago.  I got the idea for the kitties from Trincess at Emerald Sparkled.  She does some awesome manicures!  Hers is one of the first nail blogs that I found.  I didn't have the patience to do a kitty on every finger, so I improvised a bit.  And yes, the picture quality is horrible.  Sorry!




xoxo, Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Very cute kitty manicure! :)

    I followed you on Google Friend Connect. Swatch And Learn is your first follower. Many more followers to come, I'm sure!
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete