Friday, October 28, 2011

Frankenstein Mani

Here is my second Halloween mani.  After a quick, unscientific poll of my co-workers, I decided to do Frankenstein.

 Left hand:

 Right hand:

Left thumb:

 Right thumb:

I forgot the nostrils on the right thumb, and I ended up liking him better that way, but I wasn't in the mood to do the other three faces over.  I don't know why I felt like the nostrils were necessary in the first place.  I used Sinful Colors Innocent as the base, China Glaze White-on-White for the eyes, and Julep Leighton for the neck bolts.  I used Wet'n'Wild Fastdry Black instead of my usual China Glaze Liquid Leather.  I didn't like the W'n'W as much as the CG; it smeared something awful!  I don't think I will use it for nail art detail anymore, but it makes a great base coat because it is a one-coater and, true to its name, dries very fast.

While taking the pictures, I also ended up with a pretty good picture of the tattoo on my right hand:

Finally, here is Maddie in her Howl-o-ween costume.  Her lasers are powered up and set to "wtf are you doing to me, woman?!?":

I have time to squeeze in one more mani before Halloween.  I'm going all out with a spooky stamping scene.  Hopefully it will turn out well.

xoxo, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment