Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Shoes Inspired Mani

So, I have a shoe problem.  It rivals my nail polish addiction.  I probably have 70 pairs of shoes; I haven't counted them since the last time I did a purge.  My biggest weaknesses are Doc Martens and Chucks, but I am amassing quite a few Simples, too.  Here are my newest lovelies:



Aren't they cute!?!  Of course, I had to do a matching mani!  I wasn't feeling like a white base with black spots on my nails, so I went with a clear base and leopard.




I used Cult Nails Devious Nature for the moons and China Glaze Whiteout and Liquid Leather for the leopard spots.  The clear base is the Nail Tek treatment that I have been using for the past week or so, which I will talk more about in my next post.  If I survive the Labor Day weekend sale madness, that is!

xoxo, Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment